Contact Me

I'm currently accepting books for review. Please have a look at the review policy before writing to me. If you are a publisher or author, please email me at obsessionsofabookaholic@hotmail.com

Upcoming Review

Upcoming Review
Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Rating System

1 Star: I did not enjoy it.
2 Stars: I had trouble getting through it.
3 Stars: Overall quite good, but with a few flaws.
4 Stars: I really enjoyed it.
5 Stars: I loved it and would definitely read it again!

Blog Archive

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge

Amy has not entered the 2015 Reading Challenge.

2015 Release Countdowns



Thursday 15 January 2015

Life and Blog Update

Hello Everyone!
 
Long time no write! To be honest, when I stopped blogging at the end of 2013, I had no idea that the break I took was going to be so long. But alas, here we are in 2015. Happy New Year! When I stopped writing blog posts in 2013, school and other commitments were making life too hectic and I couldn't find the time to write posts. In 2014, I was a senior in high school. My life became what seemed like a never ending cycle of schoolwork, sport, work and college and university applications. But now, everything has finally slowed down (thank goodness!).
 
For years I have chopped and changed what I wanted to become and what I wanted to study once I left school. At the end of the year, however, it all seemed so clear to me what I want to do with my life. I thought about the things that I loved to do and that I seemed to be good at - reading books and studying English. My life plan now is to have a gap year and then go to university in Brisbane to study a Bachelor of Fine Arts (Creative and Professional Writing) to one day work in the publishing industry. Because I have finally figured out what to do with my life, my passion for reading books and some time freed up because I no longer have school, I have decided to resume blogging!
 
Now I'm not going to promise to post every day of the week. Instead, I can tell you what you can look forward to me writing about. I will be doing reviews, Waiting on Wednesdays, Top Ten Tuesdays, some In My Mailbox posts, as well as any other topics relating to books that I find interesting. I am also re-vamping pretty much everything about the layout, colour, etc about my blog, so please be patient until this is done! I hope you are all as excited as I am about the year ahead and fulfil all of your goals!
 
 
Amy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :)