Contact Me

I'm currently accepting books for review. Please have a look at the review policy before writing to me. If you are a publisher or author, please email me at obsessionsofabookaholic@hotmail.com

Upcoming Review

Upcoming Review
Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Rating System

1 Star: I did not enjoy it.
2 Stars: I had trouble getting through it.
3 Stars: Overall quite good, but with a few flaws.
4 Stars: I really enjoyed it.
5 Stars: I loved it and would definitely read it again!

Blog Archive

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge

Amy has not entered the 2015 Reading Challenge.

2015 Release Countdowns



Wednesday 19 December 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 15: The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and is meant to showcase upcoming releases that we're eagerly awaiting or just books which we are dying to read...
 
 
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
 
My Waiting on Wednesday this week is The Indigo Spell by Richelle mead. The Indigo Spell is the third book in the Bloodlines series.
 
Synopsis:
In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realises that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.
 
Why Can't I Wait?
I LOVE all of Richelle Mead's young adult books. The ending of The Golden Lily which is the second book in the Bloodlines series left me dying with questions which hadn't been answered. I can't wait for The Indigo Spell to come out!!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :)